Hi Everyone,

I would like to ask for peoples support, as much as possible!!! I am planning to undertake a climb to the summit of Mount Kilimanjaro in March 2010. I am doing this for Help for Heroes, a charity that is extremely close to my heart. Having served in the Army in operational environments, I am in a privileged position that I have come back safe and well. Some are not so lucky, including some of my friends. They have suffered horrific injuries and that ultimately affected their futures. Help for Heroes is a charity that aims to help and support our wounded troops and their families. They believe, as I do "that anyone who volunteers to serve in time of war, knowing that they may risk all, is a hero".

I know times are hard financially for people, but the suffering our wounded have had to endure is a pain I hope no-one who reads this has had to face.

The climb will be hard, a massive challenge but worth it to raise money to Help our Heroes!

I need help to reach my £4000 target!

Josh.

Saturday 24 October 2009

The Summit!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook Badge

Also on Myspace

http://www.myspace.com/13warriorjb